Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.
Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Saturday 23 June 2007

Mi Universo sale a la luz del mundo


Por fin me he decidido, ya de tanto ver a Ru desvelarse escribiendo estos rollos me animo también a tener mi blog y a ver a dónde carajo se van todas estas palabras... ya tengo un espacio en el cybermundo, ¡wow!

I haven't decided a language for my blog, because I want you all to share and understand what I write here, so forgive me if I sound too pocha. If your English or Spanish is not good enough... it's time you do something about it!

I think this site will be a nice chance to put my thoughts in writing, so I don't have that burden and can save some space in my limited brain for more enjoyable things, like learning and playing da da da with my 6-month-old baby, beautiful boy Iñaki!!!

My point here is to do and say whatever I want... so don't expect anything and you'll be surprised hahaha. Life goes on and on, and everyday I discover something new, and rediscover old things. I find myself living from a WOW-HAD-NEVER-THOUGHT-LIFE-WOULD-BE-THIS-WAY perspective... and it's all because of two fantastic men: Iñaki and Ru... love ya!

I'll see you when I see you...

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward
Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

1 comment:

RU said...

Congratulations Love. Nice to see you finally have a blog and I am surely waiting to read your writings. I remember some of the things you used to write were just great so I cannot expect any different now. Now put your brain to work and please me.
Love,
Ru…