Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.
Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Saturday 21 February 2009

Nada personal, oh, oh, oh

Another important lesson I had forgotten came back to light today: be careful with your words Mariana, "words can create, words can destroy." My words are nothing but my opinion, I don't hold any universal truth, and I used to think it was clear crystal, but today I realised some people don't think that way. Let's be honest, I know I'm a bitch, I've accepted it and I've learned to love it. Irony is always an element in my words, sorry for those not able to understand that... I'm truly sensitive but not always sensible with my words, that's where the bloody problem begins. Like I said yesterday, one day at a time (although I'm not planning to do much about this issue).

Just the same, there's another point for you, out there, reading or listening to my words... no matter what, don't give me or anyone the power to screw your day, all in all, you're not the centre of the universe, and neither am I!!!

No comments: